Color Kaluga Map
How to Color Kaluga Map? :
* The data that appears when the page is first opened is sample data. Press the "Clear All" button to clear the sample data.
* Enter your own data next to country or city names. Do not change city or country names in this field.
* If you enter numerical data, enter the limit values for the scale and select the scale color. You can set up to 8 scales.
* If you enter text data, it will automatically appear on the scale. If you enter even 1 text value, the numeric values will appear as text.
* You can select background of the map colored or transparent and download the map in PNG,PDF or SVG(vector) formats.
* If you want, you can edit the data in the table with excel or other text editors and paste them into the data field. However, do not change the country and city names in the table.
* You can convert SVG (vector) map of Kaluga to EPS, vector PDF etc. using free Inscape program.
* If you rearrange the Kaluga map in Adobe Illustrator and applied the shadow effect on the map, you must select the f1 effect in the "Effect> SVG Filters> Apply SVG Filter" field to apply this effect in Illustrator.
* With this application, you can create election map, visited places, population density etc. maps.
* Maps downloaded in SVG format cannot be published on other websites or social platforms by removing the paintmaps.com phrase.
Related Terms :
Kaluga Map Coloring Online Program.
Online, Interactive, Vector Kaluga Map.
Data Visualization on Kaluga Map.