Color South America Map
How to Color South America Map? :
* The data that appears when the page is first opened is sample data. Press the "Clear All" button to clear the sample data.
* Enter your own data next to country or city names. Do not change city or country names in this field.
* If you enter numerical data, enter the limit values for the scale and select the scale color. You can set up to 8 scales.
* If you enter text data, it will automatically appear on the scale. If you enter even 1 text value, the numeric values will appear as text.
* You can select background of the map colored or transparent and download the map in PNG or PDF formats.
* You can edit the data using excel or another text editing tool and paste it into the chart form. But, do not change city, state or country names on tabular data.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
Related Terms :
South America Map Coloring Online Program.
Online, Interactive South America Map.
Data visualization on South America Map.