Trained teachers in primary education, male (% of male teachers) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Trained teachers in primary education are the percentage of primary school teachers who have received the minimum organized teacher training (pre-service or in-service) required for teaching in a given country.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Trained teachers in primary education, male (% of male teachers)" in the World (2018) : Andorra(100), Bahrain(100), Belarus(100), Bhutan(100), Burundi(100), Cambodia(100), Cuba(100), Djibouti(100), Gambia(100), Ivory Coast(100).