Pupil-teacher ratio, primary (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Primary school pupil-teacher ratio is the average number of pupils per teacher in primary school.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Pupil-teacher ratio, primary" in the World (2015) : Malawi(69.5097), Rwanda(58.3432), Chad(55.5418), Mozambique(54.6603), Angola(50.0295), South Sudan(46.7503), Pakistan(46.3406), Cambodia(45.5212), Benin(45.0448), Afghanistan(44.3288).