Primary education, duration (years) (World) - 2017
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Primary duration refers to the number of grades (years) in primary school.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Primary education, duration (years)" in the World (2017) : Guam(8), Ireland(8), Antigua and Barbuda(7), Australia(7), Bhutan(7), Botswana(7), Denmark(7), Dominica(7), Grenada(7), Iceland(7).