Primary school starting age (years) (World) - 2017
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Primary school starting age is the age at which students would enter primary education, assuming they had started at the official entrance age for the lowest level of education, had studied full-time throughout and had progressed through the system without repeating or skipping a grade.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Primary school starting age (years)" in the World (2017) : Afghanistan(7), Bulgaria(7), Burundi(7), Croatia(7), El Salvador(7), Equatorial Guinea(7), Estonia(7), Ethiopia(7), Finland(7), Gambia(7).