Trained teachers in preprimary education (% of total teachers) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Trained teachers in preprimary education are the percentage of preprimary school teachers who have received the minimum organized teacher training (pre-service or in-service) required for teaching in a given country.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Trained teachers in preprimary education (% of total teachers)" in the World (2018) : Andorra(100), Bahrain(100), Bhutan(100), Burundi(100), Cambodia(100), Ivory Coast(100), Jordan(100), Mauritius(100), Oman(100), Samoa(100).