School enrollment, preprimary, male (% gross) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Gross enrollment ratio is the ratio of total enrollment, regardless of age, to the population of the age group that officially corresponds to the level of education shown. Preprimary education refers to programs at the initial stage of organized instruction, designed primarily to introduce very young children to a school-type environment and to provide a bridge between home and school.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "School enrollment, preprimary, male (% gross)" in the World (2015) : Liberia(160.86), Australia(126.216), Saint Kitts and Nevis(125.747), Ghana(119.381), Belgium(117.409), Israel(111.779), Malta(109.811), Germany(109.17), Czech Republic(106.604), Switzerland(105.672).