School enrollment, secondary (gross), gender parity index (GPI) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Gender parity index for gross enrollment ratio in secondary education is the ratio of girls to boys enrolled at secondary level in public and private schools.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "School enrollment, secondary (gross), gender parity index (GPI)" in the World (2015) : Lesotho(1.34407), Suriname(1.31708), Tuvalu(1.27289), Qatar(1.26394), Honduras(1.19342), Sweden(1.14034), Belgium(1.13689), Bangladesh(1.12887), Samoa(1.1098), Sao Tome and Principe(1.10669).