Coverage of social safety net programs in 3rd quintile (% of population) (Oceania) - 2012
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Coverage of social safety net programs shows the percentage of population participating in cash transfers and last resort programs, noncontributory social pensions, other cash transfers programs (child, family and orphan allowances, birth and death grants, disability benefits, and other allowances), conditional cash transfers, in-kind food transfers (food stamps and vouchers, food rations, supplementary feeding, and emergency food distribution), school feeding, other social assistance programs (housing allowances, scholarships, fee waivers, health subsidies, and other social assistance) and public works programs (cash for work and food for work). Estimates include both direct and indirect beneficiaries.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Coverage of social safety net programs in 3rd quintile (% of population)" in the Oceania (2012) : Indonesia(61.1461), Australia(null), Federated States of Micronesia(null), Fiji(null), Malaysia(null), Marshall Islands(null), Nauru(null), New Zealand(null), Palau(null), Papua New Guinea(null).