Adequacy of unemployment benefits and ALMP (% of total welfare of beneficiary households) (World) - 2011
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Adequacy of unemployment benefits and active labor market programs (ALMP) is measured by the total transfer amount received by the population participating in unemployment benefits and active labor market programs as a share of their total welfare. Welfare is defined as the total income or total expenditure of beneficiary households. Unemployment benefits and active labor market programs include unemployment compensation, severance pay, and early retirement due to labor market reasons, labor market services (intermediation), training (vocational, life skills, and cash for training), job rotation and job sharing, employment incentives and wage subsidies, supported employment and rehabilitation, and employment measures for the disabled. Estimates include both direct and indirect beneficiaries.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Adequacy of unemployment benefits and ALMP (% of total welfare of beneficiary households)" in the World (2011) : Romania(30.486), Uruguay(23.2038), Poland(22.01), Armenia(18.4323), Montenegro(13.8549), Georgia(13.4171), Turkey(11.7754), Ukraine(9.52556), Argentina(7.14871), Honduras(4.77442).