Land under cereal production (hectares) (World) - 2017
* Data Description : Land under cereal production refers to harvested area, although some countries report only sown or cultivated area. Cereals include wheat, rice, maize, barley, oats, rye, millet, sorghum, buckwheat, and mixed grains. Production data on cereals relate to crops harvested for dry grain only. Cereal crops harvested for hay or harvested green for food, feed, or silage and those used for grazing are excluded.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Land under cereal production (hectares)" in the World (2017) : China(102493000), India(99220000), United States of America(53149200), Russia(44241000), Brazil(22613700), Indonesia(21163000), Nigeria(19747800), Australia(18715500), Kazakhstan(14855000), Argentina(14135500).