Official exchange rate (LCU per US$, period average) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Official exchange rate refers to the exchange rate determined by national authorities or to the rate determined in the legally sanctioned exchange market. It is calculated as an annual average based on monthly averages (local currency units relative to the U.S. dollar).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Official exchange rate (LCU per US$, period average)" in the World (2015) : Iran(29011.5), Somalia(22254.2), Vietnam(21697.6), Indonesia(13389.4), Laos(8147.91), Guinea(7485.52), Paraguay(5204.91), Sierra Leone(5080.75), Cambodia(4067.75), Uganda(3240.65).