Net taxes on products (current LCU) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Net taxes on products (net indirect taxes) are the sum of product taxes less subsidies. Product taxes are those taxes payable by producers that relate to the production, sale, purchase or use of the goods and services. Subsidies are grants on the current account made by general government to private enterprises and unincorporated public enterprises. The grants may take the form of payments to ensure a guaranteed price or to enable maintenance of prices of goods and services below costs of production, and other forms of assistance to producers. Data are in current local currency.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Net taxes on products (current LCU)" in the World (2018) : Indonesia(600881000000000), Vietnam(552444000000000), South Korea(166277000000000), Colombia(91245100000000), Uzbekistan(45563400000000), India(18128100000000), Paraguay(17521000000000), Laos(16965000000000), Chile(16270500000000), Russia(11076300000000).