Gross savings (% of GDP) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Gross savings are calculated as gross national income less total consumption, plus net transfers.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Gross savings (% of GDP)" in the World (2015) : Brunei(57.1181), China(46.6967), Nepal(46.1417), Qatar(45.5689), Philippines(44.222), Singapore(42.5686), Gabon(38.3777), Bangladesh(36.7338), Algeria(36.4028), Botswana(35.7653).