GNI per capita, PPP (current international $) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : GNI per capita based on purchasing power parity (PPP). PPP GNI is gross national income (GNI) converted to international dollars using purchasing power parity rates. An international dollar has the same purchasing power over GNI as a U.S. dollar has in the United States. GNI is the sum of value added by all resident producers plus any product taxes (less subsidies) not included in the valuation of output plus net receipts of primary income (compensation of employees and property income) from abroad. Data are in current international dollars based on the 2011 ICP round.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "GNI per capita, PPP (current international $)" in the World (2018) : Qatar(124130), Singapore(94500), Brunei(85790), Kuwait(83390), United Arab Emirates(75300), Luxembourg(71420), Switzerland(68370), Norway(68310), Ireland(65290), United States of America(63390).