GNI (current LCU) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : GNI (formerly GNP) is the sum of value added by all resident producers plus any product taxes (less subsidies) not included in the valuation of output plus net receipts of primary income (compensation of employees and property income) from abroad. Data are in current local currency.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "GNI (current LCU)" in the World (2015) : Iran(1.1443e16), Indonesia(1.1144e16), Vietnam(3.97761e15), South Korea(1.56838e15), Colombia(793310000000000), Japan(551730000000000), Uzbekistan(213932000000000), Iraq(205666000000000), Paraguay(181172000000000), Chile(154814000000000).