GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : GDP per capita based on purchasing power parity (PPP). PPP GDP is gross domestic product converted to international dollars using purchasing power parity rates. An international dollar has the same purchasing power over GDP as the U.S. dollar has in the United States. GDP at purchasers prices is the sum of gross value added by all resident producers in the economy plus any product taxes and minus any subsidies not included in the value of the products. It is calculated without making deductions for depreciation of fabricated assets or for depletion and degradation of natural resources. Data are in current international dollars based on the 2011 ICP round.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "GDP per capita, PPP (current international $)" in the World (2015) : Qatar(123822), Luxembourg(102780), Singapore(89007.5), Brunei(80177.8), Kuwait(75042.1), United Arab Emirates(70261.5), Ireland(69056), Switzerland(63939), Norway(60520), San Marino(59697.4).