GDP per capita (constant LCU) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : GDP per capita is gross domestic product divided by midyear population. GDP at purchasers prices is the sum of gross value added by all resident producers in the economy plus any product taxes and minus any subsidies not included in the value of the products. It is calculated without making deductions for depreciation of fabricated assets or for depletion and degradation of natural resources. Data are in constant local currency.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "GDP per capita (constant LCU)" in the World (2015) : Iran(77702500), Indonesia(34764300), Vietnam(31030900), South Korea(28752100), Paraguay(27696900), Colombia(16933500), Laos(15096400), Lebanon(9648870), Chile(7988300), Iceland(5794880).