Listed domestic companies, total (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Listed domestic companies, including foreign companies which are exclusively listed, are those which have shares listed on an exchange at the end of the year. Investment funds, unit trusts, and companies whose only business goal is to hold shares of other listed companies, such as holding companies and investment companies, regardless of their legal status, are excluded. A company with several classes of shares is counted once. Only companies admitted to listing on the exchange are included.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Listed domestic companies, total" in the World (2015) : India(5835), United States of America(4381), Canada(3799), Spain(3623), Japan(3504), China(2827), Australia(1989), South Korea(1948), Malaysia(892), Poland(872).