Arable land (% of land area) (World) - 2016
* Data Description : Arable land includes land defined by the FAO as land under temporary crops (double-cropped areas are counted once), temporary meadows for mowing or for pasture, land under market or kitchen gardens, and land temporarily fallow. Land abandoned as a result of shifting cultivation is excluded.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Arable land (% of land area)" in the World (2016) : Bangladesh(59.6467), Ukraine(56.5796), Denmark(56.5611), Moldova(55.5579), India(52.6246), Togo(48.7222), Hungary(47.7632), Burundi(46.729), Rwanda(46.6842), Gambia(43.4783).