Services, value added per worker (constant 2010 US$) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Value added per worker is a measure of labor productivityâ€”value added per unit of input. Value added denotes the net output of a sector after adding up all outputs and subtracting intermediate inputs. Data are in constant 2010 U.S. dollars. Services corresponds to the International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC) tabulation categories G-P (revision 3) or tabulation categories G-U (revision 4), and includes wholesale and retail trade and restaurants and hotels
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Services, value added per worker (constant 2010 US$)" in the World (2018) : Luxembourg(203468), Switzerland(130143), Norway(129325), Ireland(122194), Denmark(104388), France(99600.1), Belgium(98642.6), Australia(97608.1), Sweden(94071.7), Netherlands(91463.5).