Industry, value added (constant 2010 US$) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Industry corresponds to ISIC divisions 10-45 and includes manufacturing (ISIC divisions 15-37). It comprises value added in mining, manufacturing (also reported as a separate subgroup), construction, electricity, water, and gas. Value added is the net output of a sector after adding up all outputs and subtracting intermediate inputs. It is calculated without making deductions for depreciation of fabricated assets or depletion and degradation of natural resources. The origin of value added is determined by the International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC), revision 3. Data are in constant 2010 U.S. dollars.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Industry, value added (constant 2010 US$)" in the World (2018) : China(4977570000000), Germany(1114970000000), India(823830000000), Canada(512623000000), Russia(507450000000), South Korea(487779000000), France(482576000000), United Kingdom(473083000000), Brazil(466939000000), Italy(461121000000).