Personal remittances, received (% of GDP) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Personal remittances comprise personal transfers and compensation of employees. Personal transfers consist of all current transfers in cash or in kind made or received by resident households to or from nonresident households. Personal transfers thus include all current transfers between resident and nonresident individuals. Compensation of employees refers to the income of border, seasonal, and other short-term workers who are employed in an economy where they are not resident and of residents employed by nonresident entities. Data are the sum of two items defined in the sixth edition of the IMFs Balance of Payments Manual: personal transfers and compensation of employees.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Personal remittances, received (% of GDP)" in the World (2015) : Tonga(34.4167), Nepal(31.4324), Tajikistan(28.7557), Kyrgyzstan(25.2719), Haiti(25.165), Liberia(20.5988), Moldova(19.8848), El Salvador(18.2378), Honduras(17.5972), Jamaica(16.6925).