Manufacturing, value added (constant LCU) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Manufacturing refers to industries belonging to ISIC divisions 15-37. Value added is the net output of a sector after adding up all outputs and subtracting intermediate inputs. It is calculated without making deductions for depreciation of fabricated assets or depletion and degradation of natural resources. The origin of value added is determined by the International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC), revision 3. Data are in constant local currency.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Manufacturing, value added (constant LCU)" in the World (2015) : Indonesia(1.93453e15), Iran(730920000000000), Vietnam(442612000000000), South Korea(418743000000000), Japan(111297000000000), Colombia(99789000000000), Paraguay(35575400000000), India(19038500000000), Chile(15246800000000), Myanmar(12496200000000).