Agriculture, value added (% of GDP) (World) - 2015
* Data Description : Agriculture corresponds to ISIC divisions 1-5 and includes forestry, hunting, and fishing, as well as cultivation of crops and livestock production. Value added is the net output of a sector after adding up all outputs and subtracting intermediate inputs. It is calculated without making deductions for depreciation of fabricated assets or depletion and degradation of natural resources. The origin of value added is determined by the International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC), revision 3. Note: For VAB countries, gross value added at factor cost is used as the denominator.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agriculture, value added (% of GDP)" in the World (2015) : Sierra Leone(58.6519), Chad(50.3956), Guinea Bissau(46.7881), Togo(39.7725), Mali(37.7233), Niger(36.3323), Ethiopia(36.057), Liberia(34.3707), Sudan(31.4186), Central African Republic(31.1507).