Imports of goods and services (% of GDP) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Imports of goods and services represent the value of all goods and other market services received from the rest of the world. They include the value of merchandise, freight, insurance, transport, travel, royalties, license fees, and other services, such as communication, construction, financial, information, business, personal, and government services. They exclude compensation of employees and investment income (formerly called factor services) and transfer payments.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Imports of goods and services (% of GDP)" in the World (2015) : Luxembourg(191.549), Singapore(151.087), Malta(144.264), Liberia(106.549), Nauru(101.667), American Samoa(99.3949), Somalia(98.4784), Kiribati(98.211), Republic of Congo(96.3703), Marshall Islands(95.8844).