Gross fixed capital formation (% of GDP) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Gross fixed capital formation (formerly gross domestic fixed investment) includes land improvements (fences, ditches, drains, and so on)
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Gross fixed capital formation (% of GDP)" in the World (2015) : Mauritania(60.0183), Bhutan(54.2117), China(43.9513), Algeria(42.2571), Republic of Congo(40.8729), Ethiopia(40.6713), Panama(39.433), Niger(38.678), Zambia(38.4531), Brunei(35.0264).