Final consumption expenditure (current US$) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Final consumption expenditure (formerly total consumption) is the sum of household final consumption expenditure (private consumption) and general government final consumption expenditure (general government consumption). Data are in current U.S. dollars.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Final consumption expenditure (current US$)" in the World (2015) : United States of America(14907200000000), China(5817210000000), Japan(3353400000000), Germany(2460230000000), United Kingdom(2439110000000), France(1898250000000), Brazil(1509200000000), Italy(1462130000000), India(1460640000000), Canada(1224870000000).