Household final consumption expenditure, PPP (constant 2011 international $) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Household final consumption expenditure (formerly private consumption) is the market value of all goods and services, including durable products (such as cars, washing machines, and home computers), purchased by households. It excludes purchases of dwellings but includes imputed rent for owner-occupied dwellings. It also includes payments and fees to governments to obtain permits and licenses. Here, household consumption expenditure includes the expenditures of nonprofit institutions serving households, even when reported separately by the country. Data are converted to constant 2011 international dollars using purchasing power parity rates.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Household final consumption expenditure, PPP (constant 2011 international $)" in the World (2018) : India(5364170000000), Germany(1980340000000), Russia(1955880000000), Brazil(1672980000000), United Kingdom(1587880000000), Indonesia(1510830000000), France(1367080000000), Mexico(1270000000000), Italy(1216610000000), Turkey(1031130000000).