Arable land (hectares per person) (World) - 2016
* Data Description : Arable land (hectares per person) includes land defined by the FAO as land under temporary crops (double-cropped areas are counted once), temporary meadows for mowing or for pasture, land under market or kitchen gardens, and land temporarily fallow. Land abandoned as a result of shifting cultivation is excluded.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Arable land (hectares per person)" in the World (2016) : Australia(1.90353), Kazakhstan(1.65196), Canada(1.21204), Argentina(0.899281), Russia(0.852984), Niger(0.808126), Lithuania(0.747011), Ukraine(0.72828), Paraguay(0.708187), Uruguay(0.704003).