General government final consumption expenditure (constant 2010 US$) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : General government final consumption expenditure (formerly general government consumption) includes all government current expenditures for purchases of goods and services (including compensation of employees). It also includes most expenditures on national defense and security, but excludes government military expenditures that are part of government capital formation. Data are in constant 2010 U.S. dollars.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "General government final consumption expenditure (constant 2010 US$)" in the World (2015) : United States of America(2373130000000), Japan(1193240000000), Germany(706115000000), France(675802000000), United Kingdom(546480000000), Brazil(442893000000), Italy(413561000000), Canada(358303000000), Russia(282848000000), Spain(277819000000).