Lead time to export, median case (days) (World) - 2016
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Lead time to export is the median time (the value for 50 percent of shipments) from shipment point to port of loading. Data are from the Logistics Performance Index survey. Respondents provided separate values for the best case (10 percent of shipments) and the median case (50 percent of shipments). The data are exponentiated averages of the logarithm of single value responses and of midpoint values of range responses for the median case.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Lead time to export, median case (days)" in the World (2016) : Iraq(39), Moldova(25), Chad(22), Uzbekistan(18), Angola(14), Mauritania(13), Bolivia(12), Republic of Congo(12), Libya(11), Sudan(11).