Fixed broadband subscriptions (per 100 people) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Fixed broadband subscriptions refers to fixed subscriptions to high-speed access to the public Internet (a TCP/IP connection), at downstream speeds equal to, or greater than, 256 kbit/s. This includes cable modem, DSL, fiber-to-the-home/building, other fixed (wired)-broadband subscriptions, satellite broadband and terrestrial fixed wireless broadband. This total is measured irrespective of the method of payment. It excludes subscriptions that have access to data communications (including the Internet) via mobile-cellular networks. It should include fixed WiMAX and any other fixed wireless technologies. It includes both residential subscriptions and subscriptions for organizations.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Fixed broadband subscriptions (per 100 people)" in the World (2015) : Monaco(48.6611), Switzerland(44.6024), Denmark(42.2762), Liechtenstein(41.8895), France(41.6845), Netherlands(41.4978), South Korea(39.4002), Norway(39.3694), Andorra(39.3457), Iceland(37.6801).