Mobile cellular subscriptions (per 100 people) (Asia) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Mobile cellular telephone subscriptions are subscriptions to a public mobile telephone service that provide access to the PSTN using cellular technology. The indicator includes (and is split into) the number of postpaid subscriptions, and the number of active prepaid accounts (i.e. that have been used during the last three months). The indicator applies to all mobile cellular subscriptions that offer voice communications. It excludes subscriptions via data cards or USB modems, subscriptions to public mobile data services, private trunked mobile radio, telepoint, radio paging and telemetry services.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Mobile cellular subscriptions (per 100 people)" in the Asia (2015) : United Arab Emirates(196.001), Bahrain(183.624), Saudi Arabia(167.303), Oman(158.261), Russia(157.962), Qatar(150.732), Jordan(150.644), Thailand(149.935), Singapore(148.739), Kuwait(148.543).