Container port traffic (TEU: 20 foot equivalent units) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Port container traffic measures the flow of containers from land to sea transport modes., and vice versa, in twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs), a standard-size container. Data refer to coastal shipping as well as international journeys. Transshipment traffic is counted as two lifts at the intermediate port (once to off-load and again as an outbound lift) and includes empty units.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Container port traffic (TEU: 20 foot equivalent units)" in the World (2015) : China(194756000), United States of America(47895800), Singapore(31710200), South Korea(25477000), Malaysia(24012700), United Arab Emirates(21233200), Japan(20076400), Germany(19238700), Spain(14291800), Netherlands(12609000).