Quality of port infrastructure, WEF (1=extremely underdeveloped to 7=well developed and efficient by international standards) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The Quality of Port Infrastructure measures business executives perception of their countrys port facilities. Data are from the World Economic Forums Executive Opinion Survey, conducted for 30 years in collaboration with 150 partner institutes. The 2009 round included more than 13,000 respondents from 133 countries. Sampling follows a dual stratification based on company size and the sector of activity. Data are collected online or through in-person interviews. Responses are aggregated using sector-weighted averaging. The data for the latest year are combined with the data for the previous year to create a two-year moving average. Scores range from 1 (port infrastructure considered extremely underdeveloped) to 7 (port infrastructure considered efficient by international standards). Respondents in landlocked countries were asked how accessible are port facilities (1 = extremely inaccessible
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Quality of port infrastructure, WEF (1=extremely underdeveloped to 7=well developed and efficient by international standards)" in the World (2015) : Netherlands(6.76642), Singapore(6.66474), United Arab Emirates(6.47299), Finland(6.36137), Belgium(6.3082), Panama(6.25239), Iceland(5.97698), Denmark(5.7596), United States of America(5.72791), United Kingdom(5.67227).