CPIA trade rating (1=low to 6=high) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Trade assesses how the policy framework fosters trade in goods.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "CPIA trade rating (1=low to 6=high)" in the World (2015) : Bolivia(4.5), Cambodia(4.5), Cape Verde(4.5), East Timor(4.5), Honduras(4.5), Kosovo(4.5), Kyrgyzstan(4.5), Laos(4.5), Moldova(4.5), Nicaragua(4.5).