Public private partnerships investment in transport (current US$) (World) - 2013
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Public Private Partnerships in transport (current US$) refers to commitments to infrastructure projects in transport that have reached financial closure and directly or indirectly serve the public. Movable assets and small projects are excluded. The types of projects included are management and lease contracts, operations and management contracts with major capital expenditure, and greenfield projects (in which a private entity or a public-private joint venture builds and operates a new facility). It excludes divestitures and merchant projects. Investment commitments are the sum of investments in facilities and investments in government assets. Investments in facilities are the resources the project company commits to invest during the contract period either in new facilities or in expansion and modernization of existing facilities. Investments in government assets are the resources the project company spends on acquiring government assets such as state-owned enterprises, rights to provide services in a specific area, or the use of specific radio spectrums. Data are in current U.S. dollars.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Public private partnerships investment in transport (current US$)" in the World (2013) : Brazil(10968100000), India(5136400000), Nigeria(4400000000), China(4367090000), Mexico(3740500000), Turkey(3215000000), Peru(1506000000), Honduras(1149300000), Chile(677600000), Jamaica(600000000).