Total tax rate (% of commercial profits) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Total tax rate measures the amount of taxes and mandatory contributions payable by businesses after accounting for allowable deductions and exemptions as a share of commercial profits. Taxes withheld (such as personal income tax) or collected and remitted to tax authorities (such as value added taxes, sales taxes or goods and service taxes) are excluded.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Total tax rate (% of commercial profits)" in the World (2015) : Comoros(216.5), Argentina(137.6), Bolivia(83.7), Eritrea(83.7), Tajikistan(81.8), Palau(75.4), Central African Republic(73.3), Algeria(72.7), Mauritania(71.3), Colombia(69.7).