Profit tax (% of commercial profits) (World) - 2016
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Profit tax is the amount of taxes on profits paid by the business.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Profit tax (% of commercial profits)" in the World (2016) : Palau(65.8), Equatorial Guinea(53), Cameroon(38.9), Liberia(35.4), Bhutan(33.9), Malta(32.4), Comoros(32.1), Chad(31.3), Honduras(31.3), Mozambique(30.8).