Time to prepare and pay taxes (hours) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Time to prepare and pay taxes is the time, in hours per year, it takes to prepare, file, and pay (or withhold) three major types of taxes: the corporate income tax, the value added or sales tax, and labor taxes, including payroll taxes and social security contributions.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Time to prepare and pay taxes (hours)" in the World (2015) : Brazil(2600), Bolivia(1025), Libya(889), Venezuela(792), Vietnam(770), Mauritania(734), Chad(732), Ecuador(654), Cameroon(648), Senegal(620).