Start-up procedures to register a business (number) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Start-up procedures are those required to start a business, including interactions to obtain necessary permits and licenses and to complete all inscriptions, verifications, and notifications to start operations. Data are for businesses with specific characteristics of ownership, size, and type of production.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Start-up procedures to register a business (number)" in the World (2015) : Venezuela(20), Equatorial Guinea(18), Philippines(17), Argentina(14), Bolivia(14), Ethiopia(14), India(14), Myanmar(14), Saudi Arabia(14), Uganda(14).