Arable land (hectares) (World) - 2016
* Data Description : Arable land (in hectares) includes land defined by the FAO as land under temporary crops (double-cropped areas are counted once), temporary meadows for mowing or for pasture, land under market or kitchen gardens, and land temporarily fallow. Land abandoned as a result of shifting cultivation is excluded.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Arable land (hectares)" in the World (2016) : India(156463000), United States of America(152262000), Russia(123122000), China(118900000), Brazil(80976000), Australia(46048000), Canada(43766000), Argentina(39200000), Nigeria(34000000), Ukraine(32776000).