Cost of business start-up procedures (% of GNI per capita) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Cost to register a business is normalized by presenting it as a percentage of gross national income (GNI) per capita.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Cost of business start-up procedures (% of GNI per capita)" in the World (2015) : Central African Republic(540.1), Guinea Bissau(345.5), Mali(274.4), Oman(273.7), Sao Tome and Principe(242.7), Chad(201.2), Bahrain(189.6), Eritrea(167.2), East Timor(156.6), Cameroon(143.6).