Cost of business start-up procedures, male (% of GNI per capita) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Cost to register a business is normalized by presenting it as a percentage of gross national income (GNI) per capita.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Cost of business start-up procedures, male (% of GNI per capita)" in the World (2015) : South Sudan(330.1), Haiti(235.3), Djibouti(196.6), Central African Republic(181.3), Somalia(180), Chad(150.4), Gambia(141.6), Federated States of Micronesia(141.1), Guinea Bissau(118.4), Zimbabwe(118.4).