Cost to import, documentary compliance (US$) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Documentary compliance captures the time and cost associated with compliance with the documentary requirements of all government agencies of the origin economy, the destination economy and any transit economies. The aim is to measure the total burden of preparing the bundle of documents that will enable completion of the international trade for the product and partner pair assumed in the case study.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Cost to import, documentary compliance (US$)" in the World (2015) : Burundi(1025), Afghanistan(900), Cameroon(849), Democratic Republic of the Congo(765), Ethiopia(750), Syria(741.7), Egypt(650), Nigeria(564.3), The Bahamas(550), Senegal(545).