Cost to import (US$ per container) (World) - 2012
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Cost measures the fees levied on a 20-foot container in U.S. dollars. All the fees associated with completing the procedures to export or import the goods are included. These include costs for documents, administrative fees for customs clearance and technical control, customs broker fees, terminal handling charges and inland transport. The cost measure does not include tariffs or trade taxes. Only official costs are recorded.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Cost to import (US$ per container)" in the World (2012) : Tajikistan(9800), South Sudan(9285), Chad(8525), Republic of Congo(7709), Zambia(6360), Central African Republic(5734), Zimbabwe(5200), Rwanda(4990), Uzbekistan(4867), Kyrgyzstan(4700).