Firms with female participation in ownership (% of firms) (World) - 2013
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Firms with female participation in ownership are the percentage of firms with a woman among the principal owners.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Firms with female participation in ownership (% of firms)" in the World (2013) : Zambia(49.8), Tunisia(49.5), Kyrgyzstan(49.4), Kenya(48.7), Moldova(47.3), Hungary(47.1), Romania(47), Belarus(43.6), Lebanon(43.5), Madagascar(41.6).