Losses due to theft and vandalism (% of annual sales of affected firms) (World) - 2013
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Average losses as a result of theft, robbery, vandalism or arson that occurred on the establishmentâ€™s premises calculated as a percentage of annual sales. The value represents the average losses for all firms which reported losses (please see indicator IC.FRM.THEV.ZS).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Losses due to theft and vandalism (% of annual sales of affected firms)" in the World (2013) : Jordan(15.8), Gaza Strip(14.8), West Bank(14.8), Egypt(11.4), Zambia(10.5), Nepal(10.2), Tunisia(9.8), Democratic Republic of the Congo(8.3), Ghana(7.8), Uganda(7.2).